Pages

Tip of The Day: Always Buy Your Ground Beef At This Store

So now that I've convinced you to always buy the cheapest ground beef you can find, let me tell you where to find it:  Costco!

But not in the meat case, in a tray, by the pound. 

In a 10 lb box of frozen, pre-formed patties, like this!

Sorry for the lousy photo - I remembered it at the last minute, and I had to pull it out of the recycle bin
and have one of my kids take a photo with my phone.

This ten-pound box of 78% ground beef is only $9.99 at Costco.  That's WAY cheaper than any grocery store.  Plus, it's super fast to cook, even in small batches, because it's in thin little patties.

It's a no-brainer.  If you don't have a Costco card, go with a friend who does, or ask them to pick you up a couple of boxes.  Because you're never going to find another store with a deal like this.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment